Online shopping is growing day-by-day with more and more people opting for online shopping instead of regular shopping. With the increase of smart-phone sells and lowering of data prices, people are always online and also doing shopping online. You can take advantage of this revolution and make decent money by doing affiliate programs for online shopping giant Flipkart. Flipkart Affiliate login program is the best among all the online affiliate programs, giving much to the marketers. It gives timely payments without hassle. In this blog, we are going to discuss with you how to earn money from Flipkart Affiliate login program. If you are a blogger then also you can earn money by joining Flipkart Affiliate login program.
What is Flipkart?
- 1 What is Flipkart?
- 2 Flipkart Affiliate Login Program
- 3 How earning is done through Flipkart affiliate?
- 4 How to create an account on Flipkart Affiliate program?
- 5 How to promote Flipkart Affiliate products?
Flipkart is India’s largest E-commerce company established by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. They used to work for Amazon previously. The company is registered in Singapore but has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Flipkart was originally started for selling books. Now it sells almost every item you could imagine like electronics, books, clothes, accessories, home furnishing and other myriads of products.
You can pay by cash on delivery, credit or debit card, net banking, e-gift vouchers and card swipe on a delivery method for buying any items on Flipkart. Flipkart’s own product is under the name of Digiflip. It sells tablets, USBs, laptop bags and computer accessories under its name.
Flipkart Affiliate Login Program
You can earn decent money by placing Flipkart affiliate program ads on your site. You just have to place Flipkart links and banner ads on your site. Whenever anyone buys any items after clicking on the ads you will get a commission for that purchase.
- Flipkart pays according to the product. It varies from product to product.
- You can earn money by 2 ways. One by doing shopping via gift vouchers and in the second method you get money directly into your bank account.
- Gift vouchers: In this method, you do not get direct money but you get gift vouchers and you can use them to buy items from Flipkart. After earning Rs. 250 you can shop.
- EFT: Electronic Fund Transfer: In this method, Flipkart sends money directly to your account. After you have earned Rs. 1000, then you can take out the money.
You can customize link or banner ads of Flipkart according to your site. You can generate the affiliate link of any product which you want to appear on your site.
How earning is done through Flipkart affiliate?
After joining Flipkart affiliate program, you place the ads on your website. Whenever any reader/user visiting your website clicks on the ads and buys any items from Flipkart, they pay a certain percentage to you. It varies depending on the item purchased.
How to create an account on Flipkart Affiliate program?
First of all, go to Flipkart Affiliate program and click on Join now for free to register for the affiliate program.
Here you have to choose your email address and password. Agree on the Flipkart Affiliate Program Terms and conditions after entering email and password. Then click on the Register Me button.
Next message will be “Successfully registered”. Please check your email for a confirmation link to activate your account.
Now visit your email to confirm the link to activate the account. After clicking on the link, your account will be verified.
Now, you will get Flipkart affiliate account information page. Just fill the page with correct information.
- Account Information: Here you just have to fill your name, email address, recovery email address, mobile number, address, country, state, and city and pin code.
- Affiliate Type: Here you have to specify whether you are joining the affiliate program for your company or as an individual. Select organization for joining the program as a company or you can select individual if you are joining for yourself.
- Payment information: Here you have two options. EFT or Gift voucher, which we have explained above. You will need to provide PAN card information for both.
- Website URL, upload photo, and account setting: Here you have to provide the website address, upload your photo and set your account.
How to promote Flipkart Affiliate products?
Now your account is created on Flipkart, so you have to promote products on your sites. For doing promotion, just follow these steps:
- Go to Flipkart and search for the product for which you want to do promotion.
- You can also go to your Flipkart affiliate form and then choose products according to the category.
- Now you have two options, you can use links on your site or you can use banners on your site.
- We would suggest using the banner and then writing articles about that product.
- If you don’t want to do the above mentioned, then you can just place links on your site.
This was the complete guide to earning money through Flipkart Affiliate Login program. Do share this article with your friends and help them earn some money. If you have any question, you can reach to us in the comment section. If you want more information then also you can contact us.